5 Pieces of Fitness Equipment Every Home Gym Should Have and Why:
Thinking of setting up a home gym but not too sure what to invest in first? We understand that purchasing everything that your local gym has to offer may not be attainable in terms of both space and cost. That is why we have put together a list of the fitness equipment we believe is essential for that ultimate at-home workout.
- No need for a pair, saving both money and space in the home.
- A versatile piece in terms of the exercises that can be carried out.
- No need for a large training facility.
- Provides strength, cardio and flexibility training in one.
- These are the most versatile form of the resistance band, allowing use for a warmup, workout and stretching.
- They can provide a great strength-building alternative to weights.
- Easy to store and take on the go.
- Resistance band workouts can also help with weight loss.
- An extremely affordable option in comparison to other pieces of equipment.
- Strength training equipment without the need for a spotter making these perfect for a home workout.
- Dumbbell weights provide a whole-body workout meaning this product is great value for money.
- Unlike a machine, these can be used for a variety of movement patterns and exercises.
- Minimal training facility and storage space required.
- Offers a full-body workout.
- Easy to store folding almost flat.
- Multi-purpose in terms of being able to be used for both bodyweight exercises and weight exercises.
- A gym bench is a perfect addition to your weights to keep proper posture and carry out your workout confidently.
It may seem like a minimal purchase in comparison to our other suggestions, but it is just as important.
- Provides safety during exercises due to its non-slip element.
- Provides padding between your body and hard flooring eliminating pain and allowing you to focus on your workout.
- They do not guarantee ultimate protection against your floor but the shock-absorbing foam that our mats boast do provide a layer of protection if you need to drop your weights.
Shop all of these products here on our website. Our Neoprene Kettlebells range from 4kg - 20kg, we also offer an Adjustable Kettlebell with weight ranging between 3.6kg - 18kg. Our Resistance Band Loops come in four different strengths, whilst the dumbbells come in both Neo Hex and Rubber Hex. We boast an Adjustable Incline and Decline Bench, as well as Vinyl Exercise Mat.