Given the nature of the products we sell, we use a variety of different couriers to make our deliveries. The courier used for your order will depend on several factors including items ordered, delivery address and delivery service chosen at checkout, but will be one of either Royal Mail, Parcelforce, DPD or DHL.
Delivery cost will depend on several factors including items ordered, delivery address and delivery service chosen at checkout. Our standard delivery charges are below, and all orders are usually delivered within 2 working days of dispatch;
England, Wales and Scotland;
- Royal Mail 48 - £2.95
- DHL Parcel Next Working Day up to 20kg/Single Box - £4.95
- DHL Parcel Next Working Day over 20kg/Multiple Boxes - £9.95
Delivery to England, Wales and Scotland for orders over £99 is free
- Royal Mail 48 - £2.95
- DHL Parcel 48 Hour up to 20kg/Single Box - £14.95
- DHL Parcel 48 Hour over 20kg/Multiple Boxes - £19.95
Our Royal Mail service is only available on orders weighing up to 2kg and offers delivery within 48 hours regardless of your location within the United Kingdom. Any orders weighing over 2kg will be shipped via DHL Parcel on a Next Working Day service to our customers with delivery addresses in England, Wales and Scotland and will be shipped via a 48 Hour service to our customers with delivery addresses in Northern Ireland. This service aims to offers a next working day delivery to all “UK Mainland” areas as determined by our couriers. Deliveries to Northern Ireland and the Scottish Highlands will take 48 hours, with delivery to the most remote locations taking 72 hours from the point of dispatch.
We accept returns within 90 days of purchase across our entire range, as long as the product is unused, unopened and still complete with all relevant packaging.
Returns are as easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Simply give our customer service team a call on 0845 163 0155 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org, letting them know that you want to return some or all of the items which you purchased
- The team will then send you an email, including a returns form which will need to be printed, filled out and included within your return prior to shipping.
- Then, simply send your goods back to us at the address provided. Upon receipt of your goods they will be checked and, subject to everything being in order, a full refund will then be issued – its as simple as that!
Is it free to return my item?
Unfortunately, we are unable to cover the cost of returning unwanted purchases to us
How long do I have to return my item for a full refund?
We allow our customers 30 days from the date of purchase to return goods for a full refund. Once this period has passed, customers have a further 60 days to return goods in exchange for store credit
Will the shipping charges for my order be refunded if I return my items?
Unfortunately, only the value of the goods will be refunded in the case of a return and we will retain the shipping charges to cover the costs we incurred sending the goods out to you in the first place.
My item has arrived and is damaged or defective, will it cost me money to return it?
No. We check all items prior to dispatch for defects and take a lot of care to try and ensure that all orders are packaged well, resulting in only a very small number of issues. However, we understand that it is still a massive frustration when there does turn out to be a problem with something that you have been eagerly waiting for.
In these situations, please give our customer service team a call on 0845 163 0155 or email them at email@example.com. They will discuss the situation with you and work out the fastest and most effective way of returning your item.